Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blog Reconnection

Fellow bloggers...it has been a whole week. My how time flies. St. Mary's of Maryland ended their progress in the Division III Men's Basketball Championship to Milsaps College last Friday night in St. Louis. I am really proud of my brother, his first year as a College Assistant Coach and he and his team made it into the "Sweet Sixteen." Really cool! Can't wait for next year!

March Madness is upon us full swing. Wall to wall basketball. I really begin to follow the teams in their conference tournaments then on to the big dance. I love picking the brackets. Blew it on Clemson. Picked all the upsets to date. Got a scare with Duke. Anyway...Madness in full swing.

The kids have been on Spring Break and we now own a Wii. Trying to become a "Guitar Hero" does at times conflict with my blogging time, eating, working, sleeping, lots of fun. Had a nice round of golf with the kids. My sides hurt we laughed so hard. Great family time event.

I be back on the post parade later this weekend. Hope all that check in to Busy Dad Mumbles are doing well. Have a great weekend.

No comments: