Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Gonna be an Uncle!

Last Wednesday my youngest brother and his lovely wife made the announcement that they will have a baby. That makes me an Uncle! Very Cool! I am very excited for the two of them and the arrival of the newest member of the family.


On Uncle stripes this will be number eight. Not that I am counting. All of the kids are important and I am glad to be their uncle. This one is fun because this is my youngest brother. He is sixteen years younger than me. Which of course makes him closer in age to my kids than me. So he is one of the cool uncles to my kids.


Anyway, in March of 2009 we are expecting the arrival of the newest member of the family. It was joyous news when shared. We all can't wait for the arrival. Let the naming game begin.

No comments: