Friday, November 21, 2008

Becoming a better Blogger

The beginning of the year is when most people make resolutions on how they will change their behavior, stop eating, start exercising, save money, play well with others, you get the picture. My resolution, a whole month early, is I want to become a better blogger. That means posting on a regular basis, following up on the postings of my blogging favorites, and learning the new cool things to add to my blog. Yep, it's out there. And, yes, I said it.

So, beginning today. The fun begins.

I'm trying out the new early resolution process since everything else is beginning early. The Christmas candy was put out after Halloween. The end of the year sales are now before Thanksgiving and people are releasing the Black Friday ads for stores in early October. So, why not early New Year's resolutions.

I hope this takes. If not, I hope you all had a good holiday season and isn't it a happy new year?

1 comment:

A Free Man said...

Looking forward to that! Good luck!