Saturday, January 31, 2009

Steelers vs. Cardinals = The Big Game

I am a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I have been for a long time. So, the game tomorrow against the Arizona Cardinals will be special. However, I'm not just routing for the Steelers because I am a fan. I heard a story on the radio that said every time the Steelers win the economy gets better. How can I argue with that logic.



I also comment on the game with a touch of sadness. This will be the last real football game until August. College or Pro, the best we will get are a few classic games on the sports networks. I'll have to make the best of the game.

The activity within the big game is the advertisements. I had the chance to see the previews of the Budweiser commercials on Friday. They have done a nice job again this year. My favorite is the cost cutting meeting!

Everyone enjoy the big game safely! And, by the way, Go Steelers!

No comments: