Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blogging Break - Due to weather

The reason for the break in blogging has been the weather and work. The past 10 days we have had some weather watch or warning or a thunderstorm with enough lightening to light a large city each evening into the early morning hours. These haven't been the garden variety rain storm these have been the sit in the basement with your severe weather kit and wait out the storm. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a wimpy weather guy. This sounds like it deserves cheese and crackers to go with the Whine! But, this recent batch of storms have been unbelievable!

Then there has been a small distraction called work. Lots going on this time of year. I have a big project that has been lots of fun. Just putting all the pieces together is a bit like playing corporate Jinga. It's going well.

In blogging world I have been spending a lot of time learning from others. There are some really cool blog people out there in the space. I've been looking at the folks nominated for the best blog awards. Some of them are so funny. There are others that deal with let's say interesting content. It has been fun to blog around and leave comments.

So with all of that said. I'll be posting every day for the 100 days of summer. Planning this event has caused me to carry an extra notebook just for the blog insights that I pick up during the day. Yep, I'm at that age where if I don't write it down sometimes it goes in one ear and out the other. The note book also gives me the chance to sleep at night. If I don't write down the idea I'll toss and turn trying to remember. Maybe TMI (Too Much Information)

Anyway, let the 100 days begin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ambitious! Good luck with that!

Rhonda said...

Can't wait.... in between those 100 days, we hope to meet up with all of you and yours.