Sunday, June 29, 2008

George is Guiding the Family

Oh! it is a sad day. There is another man in my lovely spouses life. His name is George.




Not the guy living in the White House. Not the actor, something like Clooney. And not the Curious Monkey in the book. This guy, he is not much of a guy. He is only about 3 inches tall by 5 inches wide.



The kids are all aware of it. They have even enjoyed hearing the guy talking to my wife. I mean, shameful. Unbelievable.



It appears that George is about to travel with my wife and children. Shocking!!!


I mean. To be replaced by a Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) unit on the dashboard of the car. The guy does have a cool English accent. But, I guess I am a little jealous. He gets to go on vacation, he gets to hang out with the family. Shoot, I even like the guy.

We have had alot of fun with the Garmin GPS. It has been lots of fun to play with the maps, the directions, and to have a way to mark all of the places we go. So, go out and get a foreign friend to ride along with you.

1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

George did a great job!! we could not have done it without him!